Social Media Executive.
We’re looking for a social media expert to help our clients be heard and seen across the wild and wonderful social networks of the world. It’s a fast-paced, always-on post covering all aspects of running social media campaigns, from idea to activation to upkeep.
Slotting into our digital and social team, and working with creatives and content writers across the agency, you’ll be the person that puts the pieces together in the form of standout, unconventional campaigns that span Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, influencer sites and beyond. Covering everything from social community management, dealing directly with users, to client liaison, creation of monthly reports and monitoring of social media trends and topics, it’s a wide and varied role – perfect for those up to the challenge of growing brands in this space.
While you’re growing these brands, you’ll be growing your own skills and knowledge too with the support of our team. But to start with, we’re looking for someone who can bring specific skills ready to hit the ground running:
- Excellent written and communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills, with an unerring ability to pull incisive insights from raw data.
- Able to respond positively to feedback, being flexible and adaptable to put changes into action.
- Experienced in community management.
- Experience of using social scheduling tools (e.g. Sprout Social).
- At least 12 months’ experience within an agency.
- A proven track record of positively impacting and adding value to creative campaigns.
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
If this looks like your kind of role, and we sound like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you. So please send us an email with your CV and covering note, and we’ll be back in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org